Friday 16 November 2012

Brave Inspo 2

Hello Again,

I am back with more "brave" inspiration. I was thinking that this might be weird to put all of my ideas onto a blog like this. But then I thought, well who doesn't love to get a little kick up sometimes that can maybe spark their own inspiration?
So here it is:

My thoughts on Brave are to show faces, maybe my face, up close and intimate. I don't want it to be glamorous; more comfy than anything. I invision simple clothes and simple people in dramatic settings. One in particular that I have in mind is in the middle of the street when it is pouring rain outisde (I personally love the rain). There will be just simple clothes and the embiance of the music to to pull the effect together. I think rain is thought of as a challenge or a battle and that will pull most of what I am trying to get at into perspective.
This is just one thought though. I also want a shot by a window. Preferably a white room with a white window... I want there to be contrast between each shot and an intimate inside setting would be good for juxtaposition against most of the ideas I have in mind.
I also think ballet when I think strength and though I have no idea how I would incorporate that, I still find inspiration from ballerinas.
I just love the up close of faces! I want faces and different shots of faces, most of them in a very natural or neutral setting that can bring this song right into the personal.

The ideas i have behind this song are to have piano (obviously... since thats my instrument), and strings because I love strings, but also a beat in the background that can give the song the urgency that it needs.  I am a pop writer. BUT! Not really radio pop. I also love classical music. Which is why I would have strings in the background and have enough emotion to carry my personality across. Like a classical music song that gets remixed with an awesome beat and creates this flavour and mood that is divine! Don't get me wrong though, who knows if I can actually make this happen but when I get some of it recorded, I will let you guys listen and see what you think ;).

Here are some pictures that I think relate:












Again, all of these pictures are from my Pinterest board and can be properly referenced from there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment